Sign in to follow this  
Metamorfo

ADWD - MIGLIOR CITAZIONE 10 (Jaime Lannister)

49 members have voted

1. 1. Qual è la miglior citazione di/su Jaime Lannister?

• The things I do for love.
    • There are no men like me. There's only me.
    • I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act.
    • It was that white cloak that soiled me, not the other way around.
    • By what right does the wolf judge the lion? By what right?
    • I am the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, you arrogant pup. Your commander, so long as you wear that white cloak. Now sheathe your bloody sword, or I?ll take it from you and shove it up some place even Renly never found.
    • I crossed a thousand leagues to come to you, and lost the best part of me along the way. Don?t tell me to leave.
    • That boy had wanted to be Ser Arthur Dayne, but someplace along the way he had become the Smiling Knight instead.
    • I learned from Ser Arthur Dayne, the sword of the morning, who could have slain all five of you with his left hand while he was taking a piss with the right.[
    • I?ve lost a hand, a father, a son, a sister, and a lover, and soon enough I will lose a brother. And yet they keep telling me House Lannister has won this war.
    • I have made kings and unmade them. Sansa Stark is my last chance for honor.
    • Make a habit of it, Lannister, and one day men might call you Goldenhand after all. Goldenhand the Just.
    • Why would Cersei need the Warrior? She has me.
    • Tyrion: His brother never untied a knot when he could slash it in two with his sword.
    • Barristan: The Kingslayer ... The false knight who profaned his blade with the blood of the king he had sworn to defend.
    • Cat: His unwashed hair fell to his shoulders in ropes and tangles, the clothes were rotting on his body, his face was pale and wasted... and even so, the power and the beauty of the man were still apparent.
    • Brienne: He was weak from imprisonment, and chained at the wrists. No knight in the Seven Kingdoms could have stood against him at his full strength, with no chains to hamper him. Jaime had done many wicked things, but the man could fight!
    • Brynden: A siege is deadly dull. I wanted to see this stump of yours and hear whatever excuses you cared to offer up for your latest enormities. They were feebler than I?d hoped. You always disappoint, Kingslayer.
    • Tyrion: My brother, Jaime, thirsts for battle, not for power. He's run from every chance he's had to rule.
    • Altro (riportare la citazione scelta nella discussione)

Bella frase steelthornes! :glare:

Grazie! E' uno dei miei passi preferiti :wub:

Comunque, ho votato "There are no men like me" ma in realtà le avrei votate tutte.. Gli scambi con Loras e quelli con Brynden li adoro. Sarà che è il mio personaggio preferito, ma i pov di Jaime sono ricchi di citazioni stupende!

Io trovo molto bella anche By What right does the wolf judge the lion? By what right!

A prima vista potrebbe sembrare arroganza, invece no: esprime la disperazione e la rabbia di chi si sente ingiustamente accusato, e accusato da qualcuno che ha un concetto troppo astratto e roccioso di moralità e onore.

E il cazziatone a Loras :glare:

Quoto, parola per parola!

I coniugi Stark un remoto pensierino sui gemelli Lannister lo hanno fatto entrambi ;)

Cat: His unwashed hair fell to his shoulders in ropes and tangles, the clothes were rotting on his body, his face was pale and wasted... and even so, the power and the beauty of the man were still apparent.

Ned: She sat beside him on the grass. Her every move was graceful. Her curling blond hair moved in the wind, and her eyes were green as the leaves of summer. It had been a long time since Ned Stark had seen her beauty, but he saw it now.

Scusatemi se mi permetto ma me ne sono venute in mente altre due che, secondo me, vale la pena riportare!

1) “Her name is Brienne," Jaime said. "Brienne, the maid of Tarth. You are still maiden, I hope?"
Her broad homely face turned red. "Yes." "Oh, good," Jaime said. "I only rescue maidens.” :figo:

2) la metto sotto spoiler che magari è troppo lunga

"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.”

Scusatemi se mi permetto ma me ne sono venute in mente altre due che, secondo me, vale la pena riportare!

1) “Her name is Brienne," Jaime said. "Brienne, the maid of Tarth. You are still maiden, I hope?"

Her broad homely face turned red. "Yes." "Oh, good," Jaime said. "I only rescue maidens.” :figo:

2) la metto sotto spoiler che magari è troppo lunga

"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.”

Sisisi vanno aggiunte. Quella sotto spoiler è stupenda, me lo ha fatto apprezzare anche quando ancora non lo sopportavo. Però ho votato questa:

bullet_star_rated.png There are no men like me. There's only me

Credo riassuma tante cose, l'essenza del personaggio. E' una frase che all'inizio credi sia solo un modo di esprimere la sua arroganza, e poi - andando avanti con la lettura -comprendi.

Ho votato "I've lost a hand....".

Devo dire che anche se Jamie mi piace come personaggio, l'ho sempre trovato un pó troppo "forte con i deboli, debole con i forti". Quindi il cazziatone lo fa solo quando é diventato Lord Comandante ma, anche se non saprei citare casi specifici, ricordo che in piú di una occasione ha abbassato la cresta con guerrieri famosi e forti.

Salve a tutti. So che sto riaprendo una pagina a distanza di un anno.. Mi ricordo di aver letto una citazione di Jaime in cui dice (riferendosi a Cersei) 'alcuni giorni vorrei prendere la mia spada e uccidere tutti tranne noi' o qualcosa del genere... Sapete dirmi dov'è con precisione?